If you want you can prepare your quote online, compare or bring your favorites list:
Whales in Nuquí (4 days)
Experience the amazing and exciting time when whales jump and breathe in the sea surface, and a unique way to connect with nature and the oldest forms of life!
Travelers from around the world and of all ages enjoy this experience each year, making sightings from boat or shore and enjoy the rainforest, waterfalls, extensive beaches, cuisine and the wonderful culture of the Colombian Pacific.
|June||5 al 8, 12 al 15, 19 al 22 y 26 al 29|
|June (Promo 4th night free)||8 al 12, 15 al 19 y 22 al 26|
|July||17 al 20|
|August||7 al 10 y 14 al 17|
|September||18 al 21|
|October||10 al 12|
Request personal assistance filling out this form:
|Alojamiento||Duración||Precio por persona||Noche adicional por persona|
|Posada Nativa||4 dias 3 noches||$812.000||$185.000|
|Ecolodge||4 dias 3 noches||$910.000||$200.000|
|Lodge||4 dias 3 noches||$1.197.000||$264.000|
* Precios en acomodación doble, incluyen el impuesto de IVA e impuesto hotelero.
Conoce el detalle de las diferentes opciones de alojamiento en Nuquí
Whale Watching: out for 3 hours by boat to see the whales in their natural environment
Airport Transfer Nuquí Cabins / Lodges-Airport Boat along the coast in a comfortable trip and vests.
Breakfast, lunch and dinner (delicious tropical menu)
Juices, coffee, herbs and fruits throughout the day
- 4 days and 3 nights accommodation in cabins or Lodges
- Private bedroom with bed and nightstand
- Spacious private bathrooms and / or shared
- Towels and bedding
- Access to common areas restaurants, library, deck, decks, bbq, pool
You will be accompanied by local guides and workers have the necessary support to host the Cabin or Lodge during their stay
Travel Insurance TOTAL included in this tourist package
- Medellin airfare Nuquí-Medellin
- Airport Tax Nuquí ($ 8,000)
- Additional sea trips, jungle, beaches, waterfalls, mangroves
- Entrance to Hot Springs ($ 12,000)
First day: The tropics awaits you!
In a warm and trusting welcome at the airport and / or spring, I received the luggage while we take a delicious refreshing drink.
You undertake an adventure of sea and jungle along the coast in a smooth and peaceful sea.
Arriving at the hotel or cabin you integrate immediately with the natural environment and you start to taste the culinary delights that put native soul flavor!
In the afternoon can you travel around the facilities, gardens, fruit trees and spaces specially prepared for you. As not take pool or sea for the first dip!
Day Two: A different day!
You will be amazed with how to live as naturally present, as the sea breeze, the color of the sea and the weather will be different on this day. If you're lucky, while you eat breakfast will see the whales pass, but it's time to prepare in your search.
You can see them in two ways: from land or boat. If you choose the first, You will be placed in a high place facing the sea (cliff, platform or cabin). With binoculars in hand, you are already a browser and you can appreciate their jumps and movements without disturbing them. A unique experience!
From boat. With appropriate recommendations and safety standards you undertake a journey that makes you heart pound, search immense sea turns into the most exciting trip suspense ... then you see them, they are there! natural, as the queens of the sea! With a safe distance will see the puffs of over 6 feet, their loins, jumps or tails, wauu ... do not forget!
In the afternoon you discover an inspiring waterfall, a magical river, you will feel a huge beach that is only yours or a tour of estuaries and mangroves. It's your choice!
Third day: Leisure, a valuable gift!
Have time for sea, river, sunset. No doubt, a meeting with yourself!
Day Four: Return
Transfer to airport Nuquí, have time to buy some crafts and return to Medellin
- Rain Jacket
- Comfortable pants, sweatshirt or thin lycra
- Light coat for walks in the rain forest
- Thin shirts and practices for walks
- Long shirt or thin sac
- Cap or hat
- Shoes, tennis shoes or boots that can get wet and suitable for walking on beach and jungle
- Rubber boots (hiking in the jungle) and stockings
- Bathing suit, sunglasses and sunscreen
- Personal care items and medications requiring
- Flashlight (preferably front or head)
- Flashlight batteries (take the charged batteries or new)
- Not wet bags (camera, money, bags)
- Small bag (10 kilos max) and Backpack Bags (5 kilos max)
Nivel de Comodidad
Estilo de Viaje
|Vida y Naturaleza|
Facilidad para llegar
Duración del Viaje
Nivel de Sostenibilidad
Para conocer más los niveles de clasificación que hemos utilizado para facilitar al turista la selección de la mejor experiencia acorde a sus necesidades, visite nuestra sección Clasificación de Experiencias de Naturaleza