Responsible Tourist Code of Conduct
GLOBALTRIPS invites all its clients to know and apply the following sustainable tourism practices on their next trip:
Value local traditions and customs
- Before traveling, consult about the local customs and traditions of the tourist destination you visit (customs, anniversaries, anniversaries, etc.), so you can share, participate and integrate with the community in the best way.
Support the local economy
- He prefers articles of local crafts and products made at the destination, this allows him to contribute to the development of family economies, retail and small-scale.
Respect the Environment
- Buy products that do not require the use of plants or animals in danger of extinction.
- It prefers group outings that allow savings of resources, money, fuel and a decrease of its carbon footprint. Look for the most efficient and least polluting way to get around.
- Do not feed wildlife.
- Respect the signs and indications of existing communities in the area you visit. This will allow a safer visit for you, your family and the environment.
Be a respectful and informed traveler
- Respect human rights and protect children from exploration in any form, especially sexual and labor.
- Find out how you can receive medical assistance or contact your embassy (for foreign tourists) in case of emergency.
- Report weather conditions when accessing mountain areas or changing hydrometerological conditions. If you travel alone or in groups to the mountains, report and leave a record of your visit to Carabineros, CONAF or other pertinent institution.
- Inform in the tourist information offices that they have official public or private institutional support, in order to obtain objective, updated information and with tourist services and activities that comply with the legal provisions of the places they visit.