Corales del Rosario y San Bernardo National Park
4 days - Beach, sea and corals
Live a dreamy oasis of white sand and warm sea breezes, surrounded by a lovely nature with a unique and exclusive style, where kindness, good care and happiness of its people will welcome you to a magical world of beautiful tropical beaches and constant sunshine.
The ideal place for your family vacation, a dream wedding, an unforgettable honeymoon or a romantic encounter, special celebrations, ecotourism, business meetings according to your needs!
First day: Caribbean awaits you!
On a warm welcome and confident in the spring of Cartagena, I received the luggage while we you board the boat that will take you to Múcura Island. Check out 11:00 a.m
You undertake a fascinating journey through the tranquil Caribbean Sea appreciating the different islands that are part of the National Natural Park Corales del Rosario and San Bernardo.
Arriving at the hotel once you integrate with natural environment and the Caribbean refrescarás you with an exquisite cocktail coconut!
After the words of welcome, will be located in their rooms and they will enjoy the gastronomic specialties featuring our Colombian Caribbean, a buffet with a special gourmet touch.
In the evening you can enjoy the most beautiful beach on the island and tour around the facilities, space specially prepared for you.
Between 5 and 7 pm unmissable promotion 2 for 1 on all cocktails, especially recommended Coco loco!
Second day: Ecology and Culture!
After a delicious breakfast you can walk and photograph the beautiful birds that visit us
Exploit the sea as the first dip of the day!
You can choose from traditional games like microfútbol, R03;R03;tennis or volleyball or take the Nature Hike around the island
In the afternoon after 3:30 the Tour will be held at Santa Cruz Titipán Islet and a tour boat with an entertaining guide who will tell you the most fantastic stories and adventures of the locals!
And upon arrival, why not take advantage of happy hour cocktails? ambientarse a Martini would be ideal!
At night you can have fun with games, music and karaoke!
Day Three: A Day of Adventure!
After a hearty breakfast, you can set the day either to output snorkeling where you will see different species of coral, fish, starfish and sea urchins, a marine colorful and fascinating when you get off the afternoon sun you can enjoy a bike ride around the island!
Day Four: Rest, a valuable gift!
Have time for the beautiful sunrise, the white beach and crystal clear sea. No doubt, a meeting with yourself!
Before noon you will return to the Heroic and always beautiful Cartagena!
- Nature Hike around the island
- Tour at sunset and Santa Cruz Titipán Islet
- Various games
- Microfútbol court, tennis and volleyball
- Snorkeling in beautiful corals
- Optional: Island Tour by Bike
Hotel Punta Faro:
- Welcome cocktail coconut
- Accommodation in comfortable rooms with air conditioning and TV.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner buffet, served with juice or soda
- Happy Hour (Buy a cocktail and claim one free) from 5 to 7pm
La Isla Bonita Colombian Caribbean, Múcura Island, part of the archipelago of San Bernardo and Natural Corales del Rosario and San Bernardo National Park, the target provides guarantees to find spectacular scenery with mangrove vegetation, small and beautiful islands, coral with their associated flora and fauna, white beaches and spectacular clear sea!
- Beverages and liqueurpirits
- Yacht Transportation ($ 150,000 COP)
- Expenses not specified in the program
- Hotel Insurance ($ 6,000 COP per person per night)
- Port charges ($ 13,500 COP per person (is canceled by the spring of Cartagena)
* Rates based on double occupancy, include tax and hotel tax VAT.
* Special discounts from the third person!
Accommodation at the Hotel Punta Faro sole and exclusive compared to crystalline sea, beaches for you, with a special care and family will make your stay will be wonderful!
Boat rides, sustainable Walks, kayaking, paddle boarding, snorkeling, diving around the island by bicycle, are some of the activities to do!
NOTE: * For reservation you must provide dates, room type and number of people; once confirm availability should send the names and document numbers of people to be housed. Followed within 24 hours performed on a minimum deposit of 30% of total stay and the remaining 70% 15 days before check-in.
Select an experience according to your needs:
|Vida y Naturaleza|
Easy to get
Learn more about our Classification of Nature Experiences