Corales del Rosario y San Bernardo National Park
4 days - Beach, sea and corals
Live a dreamy oasis of white sand and warm sea breezes, surrounded by a lovely nature with a unique and exclusive style, where kindness, good care and happiness of its people will welcome you to a magical world of beautiful tropical beaches and constant sunshine.
The ideal place for your family vacation, a dream wedding, an unforgettable honeymoon or a romantic encounter, special celebrations, ecotourism, business meetings according to your needs!
* Rates based on double occupancy, include tax and hotel tax VAT.
* Special discounts from the third person!
Accommodation at the Hotel Punta Faro sole and exclusive compared to crystalline sea, beaches for you, with a special care and family will make your stay will be wonderful!
Boat rides, sustainable Walks, kayaking, paddle boarding, snorkeling, diving around the island by bicycle, are some of the activities to do!
NOTE: * For reservation you must provide dates, room type and number of people; once confirm availability should send the names and document numbers of people to be housed. Followed within 24 hours performed on a minimum deposit of 30% of total stay and the remaining 70% 15 days before check-in.
Select an experience according to your needs:
|Vida y Naturaleza|
Easy to get
Learn more about our Classification of Nature Experiences
Learn more about this experience:
- Nature Hike around the island
- Tour at sunset and Santa Cruz Titipán Islet
- Various games
- Microfútbol court, tennis and volleyball
- Snorkeling in beautiful corals
- Optional: Island Tour by Bike
Hotel Punta Faro:
- Welcome cocktail coconut
- Accommodation in comfortable rooms with air conditioning and TV.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner buffet, served with juice or soda
- Happy Hour (Buy a cocktail and claim one free) from 5 to 7pm
La Isla Bonita Colombian Caribbean, Múcura Island, part of the archipelago of San Bernardo and Natural Corales del Rosario and San Bernardo National Park, the target provides guarantees to find spectacular scenery with mangrove vegetation, small and beautiful islands, coral with their associated flora and fauna, white beaches and spectacular clear sea!