4 days - Jungle, beach, rivers and springs
A relaxing destination with secluded beaches, between sea and forest, waterfalls, natural hot spring, surf, birds and mangroves, exquisite cuisine with fresh fish and organic fruits. A trip with the amenities needed for a family with children, adolescents, couples or groups comforts.
From luxury cabins with enough of an ecolodge in the beautiful and easy to clean and comfortable cabins in the best locations in front of forest and sea!
Day 1. MEDELLIN - NUQUI
Welcome. Meeting at Olaya Herrera Airport at 7:00 a.m. (airport located in the city of Medellin) to check in on the flight that will take us to Nuquí. Flight of approximately 45 minutes. Reception at the Nuquí airport by our native guide and transfer to the dock where we will take a boat for 45 minutes to the Hotel. Lunch and ecological walk of 30 minutes to the Waterfall of the Love, a small fall of water in the virgin forest, with a well of crystalline waters where you will be able to refresh yourself in contact with the nature in a romantic atmosphere.
Day 2. NUQUI - RIO JOVI
Breakfast and walk along the beach until we arrive at the corregimiento of Jovi, there we will receive an introductory talk by the Local Community "Pichinde" who will tell us about their community endeavor and the benefits for their population. Then we will go to take the "Chingos" artisan canoes in wood that slide through the water driven by a guide using a long rod. We will walk along the river and through the natural tunnels formed by the pichinde trees until we reach a beautiful waterfall to enjoy its natural swimming pool. We will have a delicious snack. Return to the hotel, lunch and rest of the afternoon free.
Day 3. NUQUI
Free day to enjoy the multiple activities to do in the destination. We recommend the Natural Hot Springs of Arusi, the visit to the Utría Natural Park and the visit to the Jagua indigenous community.
Day 4. NUQUI - MEDELLIN
Breakfast and we will take the boat back to the Nuquí airport to take the return flight. We will have time to make a brief tour of the town of Nuquí and buy some crafts made by the local community of Afro-descendants and indigenous people. We will be back in Medellín at 12:30 pm. End of our services.
Considered the best beaches of the Colombian Pacific, on the beaches of Guachalito we will have the opportunity to enjoy all the charms and attractions of Nuquí.
This trip includes:
- Air transport in charter flight Medellín-Nuquí-Medellín.
- Reception at the Nuquí airport and handling of luggage
- Transportation by boat Nuquí - Joviseña - Nuquí
- Delicious welcome drink
- Accommodation in comfortable independent cabin (private bathroom, bed with awning, access to the beach)
- Full meals: breakfast, lunch and dinner prepared with local products grown in our garden and fresh sea products!
- Refreshments: juices, coffees and sweet of the region
- Walk to the romantic Cascada del amor (courtesy)
- Walk on the beach to "Termales" (courtesy)
Does not Include:
- Tourist tax in Nuquí $ 8000, Entrance to the Natural Thermal Baths (paid to the community) $ 13,000 per person
- Unspecified consumption, expenses and activities not described in the plan
Prices per person per night in double occupancy, include VAT tax . Foreigner must present passport to apply discount of VAT tax.
* Precio incluye IVA e impuesto hotelero.
Select an experience according to your needs:
|Vida y Naturaleza|
Easy to get
Learn more about our Classification of Nature Experiences
It is recommended to bring:
- Flashlight - hopefully with rechargeable battery-
- Mecca, sweets or drink of your choice- in Nuquí you can also buy before starting the trip although some exclusive items are not easy to get in the area.
- Light clothes:
- Woman: lycras up to the middle of the leg - they are super practical -
- Man: shorts, and slim and comfortable sweatshirt for the jungle
- T-shirts (man) or blouse (women) with long sleeves to sleep if they are
- Friolent and sensitive to the breeze
- Lightweight layer for walking in rain forest
- Slim and practical shirts for walks
- Bags for not getting wet (camera, money, suitcases)
- Tennis or practical booties for beach and comfortable for jungle too
- And personal elements that create convenient - in the cabins you will find lingerie, reading material-
Travel Insurance TOTAL included in this tourist package