Utría Natural Park
2 days - Beach, kayak and Mangroves
Live this experience in one of the most biodiverse places on earth. Utría National Natural Park is located between destinations in east bay and Nuquí Chocó Colombia, the High Park Natural scenic beauty where the jungle meets the sea, is also the meeting of 4 scientific value of natural ecosystems: mangrove ecosystem, tropical rain forest, beaches and coral. Their culture and cuisine are unmatched; you will find indigenous and black communities in their natural arts.
This trip includes:
- Accommodation in the triple room (request a quote for single and double rooms)
- Full meals: breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Refreshments: juices, aromatics and reds
- Mangrove Trail
- Kayaking and unlimited snorkeling
Does not include:
- Airline Ticket / Airport Fees
- Sea transport and transfers
- Tourism Tax in Nuquí ($ 7,000)
- Entrance to the Utria Natural Park: National: $ 15,000,
- Foreigners: $ 39,500, Children and students ($ 8,000)
- Alcoholic drinks
- Other tours, rides or sports equipment rental
Day 1. The meeting of the Sea with the Jungle
Arrival to the Utría Natural National Park: First you arrive at the Nuquí airport, you know some of its traditional streets and the beautiful local handicrafts. Later boarding in the wharf towards the Utría National Park, journey of almost 2 hours in a calm route by the pacific sea. Arrival to the majestic Ensenada de Utría, welcome with natural juice, induction talk with registration in the National Park, lunch, accommodation, afternoon for rest and / or snorkeling activities in front of the beautiful Ensenada, tour of the jungle path to go out to the "Playa La Aguada" unique in Colombia Internationally certified in Sustainable Tourism. Dinner and rest. You can see different species of birds.
Day 2. Visit to Playa Blanca
With the awakening of the tropics a healthy breakfast, then departure to Playa Blanca Island by boat, an island located in the southern part of the Utría cove, has a beautiful cavern, white sand different from the rest of the Pacific beaches and an area with corals to Snorkeling Lunch at Playa Blanca, return to the facilities and in the afternoon, a mangrove trail, where you can see 7 different species of mangrove from the 9 reported throughout the Pacific and its associated fauna, leaving the mangrove lagoon by Aguada where you can enjoy from the sea, dinner and rest.
Day 3. Cocalito Trail
Breakfast, departure to The Cocalito trail. Along the route there are attractions of the tropical humid jungle in the coastal area dominated by species of palms such as Attalea amygdalyna (palm táparo), Socratea exorrhiza (Palma zancona), Caryota mitis (Palm fish tail), Cocos nucifera (Palma de coco) and Jesennia bataua (Palma trupa), among others, as well as fauna associated with the jungle and the coast. You reach the other side of the Path right on Cocalito Beach, have lunch on the beach and then enjoy the naughty waves. Return by the same path to the facilities, dinner and rest.
Day 4. Kayaking in the Cove
Breakfast, and the opportunity to do kayaking and snorkeling in the Utría cove, this day you yourself live your own style with two alternatives of adventure, lunch and rest.
Day 5. Return
Breakfast, transfer by boat to Nuquí and the airport to return to Medellín or Bogotá.
* This destination has an additional bonus that is the whale season from July 1 to October 15 every year is the birthplace of the Humpback Whales that find in these warm waters the perfect place for their young to be born.
|Plan en Acomod. Triple||Duración||Precio por Adulto||Precio por Niño|
|PNN Utría Temporada Baja||2 dias 1 noches||$215.000||$191.000|
|PNN Utría Temporada Alta||2 dias 1 noches||$230.600||$203.000|
* Precios incluyen el impuesto de IVA
Select an experience according to your needs:
|Vida y Naturaleza|
Easy to get
Learn more about our Classification of Nature Experiences
- Flights Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday
- Carry cash, the destination does not have ATMs, nor receive debit and credit cards.
- Your luggage should be a backpack, hand luggage is inconvenient for boat and foot transfers. Airlines do not allow more than 10 kilos of luggage. Carry only what is necessary. Carry a small backpack or kangaroo for your trips through the jungle or along the beach.
- Wear a hat or cap.
- Bring a reusable bottle for water, we promote the anti-disposable culture.
- A flashlight and spare batteries. I wish rechargeable battery
- Repellent against insects and sunscreen.
- The collection of plant or animal material is not allowed.
- Do not carry disposable containers or aerosols.
- Travel only on authorized trails accompanied by a guide. Do not leave the group and watch your classmates.
- Take care of the garbage you produce.
- When you do scuba diving or dipping activities do not stop at the corals or touch the animals.
- It is recommended to have the yellow fever and tetanus vaccines up to date.
Travel Insurance TOTAL included in this tourist package