Dominican Republic - Samaná
5 days - waterfalls, beach and culture
Descubra una maravilla ecológica en Republica Dominicana con majestuosas cascadas de cristalinas aguas, hermosas playas vírgenes, impresionantes colinas montañosas bordeadas de cocotales, y una rica infusión cultural e histórica.
Day 01. Dominican Republic
Arrival at the Samaná airport, transfer to the hotel and check-in at the hotel.
Day 02. Samaná
Free day to enjoy the beaches and hotel facilities
Day 03. Samaná
After breakfast transfer to La Ceiba Park. Here you can get in touch with nature, and explore a beautiful tropical garden with more than 100 types of exotic plants. The journey that will take us to discover Samaná begins. Hop on the safari truck and head towards the mountains to visit a typical Dominican Ranch. The next part of the tour will take you to the heart of a tropical jungle, where you will ride a horse through Arroyo Chico. The road will take you to the picturesque Limón Waterfall. Limón waterfall: an impressive waterfall of 55 meters high, in the center of the jungle. There you can bathe in the refreshing waters of the natural pools created by the waterfall.
Lunch at El Timón restaurant. Here you can enjoy a delicious meal. While having a leisurely lunch, you can enjoy the beautiful view of the Bay of Samaná. In the afternoon the tour relaxes a bit. While sailing towards Cayo Levantado on our comfortable boat, you will be amazed by the beautiful views of the peninsula. Once on the island, you can relax surrounded by white sand beach and turquoise waters in this unique place. You can explore the island, go snorkeling, or simply relax and enjoy a delicious cocktail on the beach of this lost paradise.
Day 04. Samaná
Free day to enjoy the comforts of your hotel and the beautiful beaches
Day 05. Return
After breakfast, transfer to the airport to take the flight back to Colombia.
This trip includes:
- Transfers Airport - Hotel - Airport
- Accommodation in a 4 star hotel with food all included
- 1-day tour discovering the wonders of Samaná
Does not include:
- Air tickets Colombia - Dominican Republic - Colombia
- Expenses not specified in the plan
Select an experience according to your needs:
|Vida y Naturaleza|
Easy to get
Learn more about our Classification of Nature Experiences
- Beachwear, beach towel, sunscreen, hat.
- We recommend you be in a healthy condition in order to enjoy the entire tour.
- Babies and children are allowed, under the supervision of an adult at all times. Babies under 2 years old do not pay. Category Children: 2-12 years of age. Adults category: 13 years or more.
- Caution for people suffering from seasickness.
- Do not forget to bring your camera! Bring extra cash for souvenirs and images.
- Rates per person in US dollars
- Prices are informative, therefore they are subject to change without notice.
- Subject to availability at the time of request for confirmation of the reservation. The request for the reservation must be made in writing via mail
Travel Insurance included in this tourist package