7 days - Cuzco, Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu
Visit the country of hidden treasures, 7 days full of magic, history and culture in Lima, Cuzco, Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu. A travel experience to treasure all of life.
This trip includes:
- Air Ticket Medellín- Lima - Cuzco - Medellín.
- Accommodation 2 nights in Lima.
- 3 nights accommodation in Cuzco.
- Accommodation 1 Night in Sacred Valley
- Food described in the Itinerary.
- Tour to Machupichu by expedition train.
- Transfer Airport-Hotel-Airport in Lima and Cuzco.
- Tours described in the program.
- Welcome kit including tips, maps and list of suggested restaurants.
- Traveler service with emergency telephones available 24 hours a day.
- Handling of luggage in hotels, airports, ports, bus and train stations.
- Translator services and guides certified by the Ministry of Commerce and Tourism.
- All transfers to hotels, airports, ports, bus stations and train stations necessary for the operation of the itinerary.
- Medical Assistance Card (up to 85 years)
- Ticket taxes.
- Departure tax of each country.
Does not include:
- Expenses and food not specified in the plan.
Day 1: Lima - Arrival: A city that will always welcome you with open arms and lives where the past mixes with the present. In it the palaces, monasteries and colonial convents coexist in amazing harmony with modern buildings and ancient pre-Columbian pyramids. Whether in the hall of an old house or in the depth of a stunning catacomb, Lima, the City of Kings and Gastronomic Capital of America, awaits you to dazzle your magic and intoxicate with its flavor. Upon arrival at the airport, a host will receive you and assist you in your transfer to the hotel.
Day 2: Lima - Tour of Colonial and Modern Lima (D): The Tour of Colonial Lima includes a dazzling walk through the Plaza de Armas, framed by its beautiful Cathedral and the Archiepiscopal, Government and Municipal palaces, it will transport you to happened with just stepping on one of its steps. Then we will visit a masterpiece of colonial architecture: the Convent of San Francisco with its famous Catacombs. We will continue with the modern Lima and its beautiful tourist districts of San Isidro and Miraflores, from which you can photograph incredible views of the Pacific Ocean and the cliffs of the Costa Verde.
Day 3: Lima - Cusco with visit to the city of Cusco and Aledañas ruins (D): Departure transfer to the city of Cusco. Upon arrival at the Cusco airport, a host will receive you and assist you in your transfer and check-in at the hotel.
In the afternoon the emotion and amazement will be unparalleled, from the Cathedral to the Plaza de Armas, passing by the Convent of Santo Domingo, built on the famous Koricancha Temple; to the ruins of Kenko, Puca Pucará, Tambomachay and the Fortress of Sacsayhuamán. Once the center of the Inca civilization; Cusco continues to captivate its visitors, living in their memories for a long, long time.
Day 4: Cusco - Sacred Valley (D, A): We will travel through the fertile countryside until arriving at the colonial town of Pisac (Diario). A colorful and abundant market will be presented before your eyes, where you will have the opportunity to observe and buy the most varied handicrafts and jewelry from Cuzco. After lunch, our tour continues to Ollantaytambo, an ancient Inca fortress composed of numerous temples and terraces that rise majestically over the valley.
Day 5: Sacred Valley - Machu Picchu - Cusco (D): Transfer to the train station to start our trip to the lost city of the Incas, Machu Picchu. This impressive and colossal citadel is one of the most important tourist attractions of Cusco. 400 years hidden by the mountains and the tropical jungle, it was discovered in 1911 by the North American explorer Hiram Bingham. We start the morning arriving by train. Machu Picchu, center of cult and astronomical observation at the same time the private refuge of the Inca Pachacútec, consists of two large areas, one agricultural and the other urban, where the temples, squares and royal mausoleums built with exquisite perfection stand out. In the afternoon, return by train to Cusco.
Day 6: Free Day in Cusco (D): Free day to do independent activities. Walk through this lovely city, exploring its amazing narrow streets which will be an unforgettable experience. Excellent purchases are the traditional Peruvian handicrafts, alpaca wool sweaters, ponchos, ceramics, gold and silver jewelry, etc. Due to the wide variety of products, we recommend that once you find a particular item you buy it since you might not find a similar item in another store.
Day 7: Cusco - Lima - International Departure (D): Transfer to the airport to return home. Share with your family and friends your unforgettable experience in Peru, Country of Wonders
|6 noches||Doble||USD $1.469|
|6 noches||Triple||USD $1.429|
|6 noches||Niño||USD $1.349|
Select an experience according to your needs:
|Cultura e Historia|
Easy to get
Learn more about our Classification of Nature Experiences
- Hotel Lima: El Tambo # 2
- Hotel Cuzco: Samay Hotel
- Hotel Urubamba: La Hacienda del Valle
- Rates subject to change without prior notice and availability at the time of booking.
- After the issuance of the tickets if you want a change, this generates a penalty and a difference in the fare according to each airline.
- Rates expressed in American dollars.
- The change of currency applies the day you make the payment.
Travel Insurance included in this tourist package