Globaltrips Sustainable Tourism Policy
Aware of the importance of maintaining a sustainable tourism development, and assuming the principles specifically adopted in Sectorial Technical Standard NTS-TS 003, NATOURS COLOMBIA SAS undertakes to carry out a sustainable management of its activities, by adopting commitments oriented To prevent, eliminate or reduce the impact of our facilities and activities on the destinations we offer in our service portfolio, as well as optimize the sustainability of NATOURS COLOMBIA SAS by improving its behavior with the environment.
In the same sense, our NATOURS COLOMBIA SAS has adopted the following sustainable tourism policy, in which it undertakes to comply with the requirements established in Sectorial Technical Standard NTS-TS 003, which includes, among others, the legal requirements that regulate The effects generated by the tourist activity.
Likewise, we commit ourselves to motivate and train our staff with training and awareness actions on the principles of sustainable tourism, to promote good environmental practices in the environment, to participate in external activities, and to report both internally and externally on the progress and Environmental actions of the company.
One of our main objectives is to improve sustainable management, assuming the commitments of continuous improvement in all areas of sustainability: socio-cultural, economic and environmental, as well as customer satisfaction. For this, the projects of future extensions of the facilities or activities will be submitted to criteria of sustainability and efficiency in the use of resources.
Likewise, all staff of GLOBALTRIPS is committed to act against the commercial and sexual exploitation of children. The protection of cultural and natural heritage, the illicit trafficking of these and against any kind of racial or gender discrimination.
For more information go to: https://www.turismodenaturaleza.co/en/contra-la-pornografia-infantil
We support and commit ourselves to responsible behavior in tourism and the management of tourism sustainability:
- The protection of cultural property and efforts to prevent its marketing illegally. Law 397 of 1197.
- The protection of wild fauna and flora and efforts to prevent their marketing illegally. Law 17 of 1981 and law 299 of 1996.
- We reject all acts of racial discrimination Law 1482 of 2011
For more information go to: https://www.turismodenaturaleza.co/en/responsabilidad-ambiental
This sustainable tourism policy will be updated whenever circumstances require, adopting and publishing in both cases new sustainability objectives.
Our Management Programs
Saving and efficient use of water and energy
Promotion of saving and efficient use of water and energy through:
- Periodic recording of water and energy consumption by manual calculation of consumption
- Preventive maintenance of water networks and electrical installations and evaluation of the state and correct functioning of equipment and components
- Water and energy efficient practices: Use of products with low consumption in water supply and lighting (bulbs and energy saving keys), safe closing of faucets and keys, switching off lights and disconnecting unnecessary electrical appliances, taking advantage of natural light, Maintenance of computers in energy saving mode, purchase of long-lasting electrical appliances, required power and energy labeling
- Awareness raising and promotion of saving and efficient use of water and energy
Management and use of waste generated through responsible consumption and integrated management of solid waste, by:
Responsible consumption and minimization of waste generation:
- Record of consumption of products and materials used
- Use of healthy, long-lasting products with easy recycling and / or reuse, biodegradable / ecological
- Reduction of paper consumption through the use of electronic and virtual means of documents and use of recycled material paper
- Sensitization and promotion of responsible consumption and minimization of waste generation
Integral waste management:
- Record of the monthly amount of waste generated and used
- Revaluation of waste (paper, paperboard, plastic, cans)
- Training in the use of waste and support to associated enterprises
- Sensitization in hazardous and special waste management
Promotion and tourism operation under sustainability, contributes to the conservation, valuation and promotion of cultural heritage and local development through:
- Promotion of the local cultural heritage
- Promotion of the supply and consumption of products and services of cultural industries
- Awareness raising in legal regulations for the protection of cultural heritage
Prevention against exploitation and sex trade with minors, child labor and social exclusion
Training for the prevention of exploitation and sexual commerce with minors, child labor and social exclusion and implementation of a protocol for prevention and denunciation in the area of tourist operation.
Support for the Development of Local Communities
Contribution to socio-economic development through the empowerment and productive integration of local community providers and organizations and the promotion of the supply and consumption of tourism and environmental products and services, under fair and safe conditions.
It promotes the prevention of child labor exploitation in the design, promotion and tourism operation and promotion of social inclusion in the design, promotion and tourist operation
Training of local communities
Sensitization in tourist territorial valuation and training of suppliers, tourism service providers and local communities in tourism sustainability, community business management and environmental management.
Management of the security of collaborators and users through:
- Occupational Health and Safety Management
- Selection and contracting of suppliers under fair and safe conditions, according to suitability and technical competencies
- Requirement of fulfillment of security conditions to suppliers
- Supplier training in safety management and environmental risk management